Working with Youth is Our Specialty
The Operation Aware CORE program (Traditional Program) provides a comprehensive curriculum educating students in grades three through high school on how to make positive choices. Students learn to:
- Develop strong self esteem
- Deal with bullying
- Manage anger
- Communicate effectively with peers, parents, and other adults
- Make decisions
- Set goals
- Build positive relationships
- Develop personal responsibility
- Employ strategies to avoid drug, alcohol and tobacco use
The CORE program meets with students once a week for eight weeks. The curriculum is delivered in 40-45 minute sessions for third through fifth grades and 45-55 minute sessions for sixth through the high school grades.
- Alcohol awarenes
- Nicotine and E cigarette awareness
- Marijuana awareness
- Prescription Drug awareness
- The power of friends
- Decision making skills
- Self esteem
- Healthy Relationships
You can learn more about our lessons and join the conversation about the topics being discussed on Facebook. Click here to become a fan and join the disucssion.
If you have any questions about this program or how to order please contact us directly at:
To request the Operation Aware program for your class or school, please click here.