You can make a difference for children and teens in our community through Operation Aware. We are a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization that provides a variety of opportunities for involvement:
Prevention Educator positions are open in June; training begins in August. Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree and excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to Operation Aware mission.
- Submit a resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More than 800 Volunteers contribute hundreds of hours in support of Operation Aware. From serving on a committee to helping out in the office, everyone can find some way to make a difference.
- Golf Tournament - Volunteers may serve on the tournament steering committee securing sponsors and prizes or may volunteer the day of the event for 3 to 6 hours of fun on the golf course.
- Office - Volunteers devote from 3 to 10 hours a week or a month helping in the office - data entry, mailings, filing, phone list updates and other miscellaneous office duties.
Sponsorships include cash and/or in-kind donations to Operation Aware for fundraising events. This is an opportunity for area businesses and civic groups to share the public relations spotlight at these times.
Board of Directors
A committed team of community leaders guide the organization in accomplishing its mission. Board terms include one 3-year term followed by three 1-year terms, up to a maximum of six years.
Click here to see our current Board of Directors.
Caring individuals, parents, educators, students, business leaders, foundations, civic and faith-based groups contribute to Operation Aware. Donations and grants make it possible for us to continue serving children and teens with the Operation Aware programs.
You can now Donate online with a credit card through our secure server.